Cannington Court provides a welcoming and safe space for our customers in an inspiring setting.
We have maintained a phased approach in relaxing our measures as we all learn to live with the virus. We will continue to review these in line with Government guidance.
Whilst we have now removed the 2 metres social distancing and it is no longer a requirement to wear a face mask, we will be maintaining some measures in order to keep all of our guests and staff safe whilst at Cannington Court. Our enhanced cleaning regimes will remain in place as will access to hand sanitiser. We will also continue to maximise fresh air through good ventilation in all of our meeting rooms and within our restaurant.
- Everyone attending site should be fit and well. If you are feeling unwell, or have symptoms of flu, Covid-19, stomach bug or any other illness please remain at home.
- Good Hand Hygiene – please wash hands with soap and water regularly or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- We encourage everyone to self-test with a Covid-19 lateral flow test kit before attending Cannington Court.
- It will remain a personal choice to wear a face covering/mask when on site – these will be made available on site for anyone who wishes to wear one.
- It remains a personal choice to maintain a distance from colleagues. We ask that everyone please acknowledges and respects the personal choices of all staff and guests.
- Enhanced cleaning remains in communal areas and touch points.
- If whilst on site, you start to feel unwell or present any of the following symptoms of Covid-19;
- A high temperature (fever)
- a new continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy your stay.